The Robadope reagent is a 2 part test, one part on its own is orange and the other colorless. It’s best to use Robadope reagent to test 2C-B, PMMA vs PMA, MDMA vs MDA, or meth/amphetamine, but it’s also a good test for DOx and other primary amines.
NOTE: Robadope can only test the PRESENCE, not PURITY or QUANTITY of a specific substance.
Always test under a strong light and using the smallest possible sample. Never open more than 1 bottle at once, if you make a mistake you might contaminate the reagents and spoil them. If a few reactions are happening at once, only the darkest one of them will be visible. To detect adulterants, try using on fresh samples some of the primary reagents like Marquis and Mecke, and secondary reagent tests like Simon’s, Scott, or Zimmermann. If you don’t know yet how to test using Robadope reagent, see the following instructions:
- On a clean ceramic surface (e.g. bottom of a mug or a plate) prepare a sample no bigger than this size -> ●
- Carefully not to touch the sample with the bottle, remove the cap from bottle A, twist the bottle upside-down and squeeze 1 drop out of the bottle. Replace the cap. Repeat with bottle B.
- Immediately observe the color change and compare it with the Robadope color chart. No reaction within the first 30 seconds or unexpected results indicate the sample doesn’t contain the expected substance or is adulterated.
- Flush the reaction in a sink under running water.
No reaction can be caused by PMMA, MDMA, methamphetamine, mephedrone, caffeine and many other substances (or lack of active ingredient). CHECK TESTDRUGS APP – TestDrugs.info
Common Robadope color reactions:
- 2C-x – slow pink (needs tests Marquis and/or Mecke)
- DOx – slow pink (needs tests Marquis and/or Mecke)
- PMA – slow pink (needs tests Marquis and/or Mecke)
- MDA – slow pink (needs tests Marquis and/or Mecke)
- Amphetamine – slow pink (needs tests Marquis and/or Mecke)
- All primary amines show slow pink and need tests Marquis and/or Mecke
- To estimate purity of a substance (amount of adulterants and potency) use Substance Purity Test Kit.
- To precisly estimate MDMA potency use MDMA Purity Test Kit, which additionaly contains a calibrated plastic measuring tool.
CLICK HERE to download robadope reagent color chart in full resolution.